Giving is an important component of faith. In giving, we:
1. Recognize that all we have is a gift from God;
2. Recognize that God gives plenty, but our broken world has a distribution problem;
3. Recognize that we are always at risk of having money and goods becoming overly important in our lives;
4. Remove money and goods from the top spot in our core values;
5. Move to redistribute God’s bounty;
6. Help our neighbors at home and around the world; and
7. Demonstrate the love of Christ in a very real, tangible way to someone who needs to experience that love.
At PFLC, the leadership works hard to make every dollar count to help people experience the love of Christ. Donations to PFLC further the kingdom of God through partnerships with community social organizations, the community use of the PFLC campus, worship and caring ministries, and the hard work of the staff.
Thank you for your generous gifts! To give online with a credit card or an EFT from your bank account, download the Give+ app on your mobile device and search for “Poulsbo First Lutheran” or use the giving platform below.